THREE EASY STEPS TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE
1. Have your calendar ready so you can check your schedule to find a date and time that suits your schedule.
2. Click on the BOOK NOW link below which, in addition to the date and time, will ask you
• what category of treatment you would like (hands & feet, face or massage for example )
• which specific service you would like (Willow King Classic Pedicure, Éminence Signature Facial or 45-minutre Registered Massage Therapy, for example)
• if you would like to request a specific staff member or if you’re happy to see whoever is available
3. Our online booking tool will search for availability and provide you with options. Then you choose the appointment that works best for you. You will receive an email confirmation of your appointment date and time.
PLEASE NOTE: Appointments cannot be changed or cancelled online. You must CALL US. Please read our Spa Policies on late arrivals and appointment cancellations.
LATE ARRIVAL, NO SHOWS & APPOINTMENT CANCELLATIONS
We value your business and appreciate your co-operation with our cancellation policy. Your treatment time is reserved just for you and in order for us to provide all our clients with the highest-quality service, we ask that you provide a minimum of 24 hours notice to change or cancel an appointment by calling us at 250-598-5464 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to do so will result in a 50% late cancellation charge. Our employees depend on you to respect their availability, so please make every effort to arrive for your scheduled time.
In addition, Willow King Spa reserves the right to charge for any appointments that are missed without notice. Fees will be added to your bill.
As a courtesy, we will do our best to provide a confirmation call or email, however it is still your responsibility, as the client, to honour your scheduled appointment time.
Please keep in mind that arriving late for a service may require us to shorten the length of your treatment, with full charges applied, as to not inconvenience other guests.
Thank you for your understanding and respecting our staff.